When you need something monitored. For whatever reason. Anywhere.
Cellular-based, stand-alone asset monitoring cameras with live, scheduled or on-demand photo capabilities
If you have an asset monitoring application that requires live, scheduled or on-demand viewing of location photos, then Cellcam is your camera solution.
Call a Cellgate security specialist at 855.MY.GATES to learn how a CellCam installation can solve your asset monitoring needs.
Cellcam’s industrial grade construction, variety of camera lens options, real-time push notifications and the ability to control the camera(s) from both an app or web portal make it an ideal solution for many commercial and personal asset monitoring applications.
- Receive LIVE photos: be alerted immediately of a triggering event at a location
- Receive SCHEDULED photos: receive alerts from a location on a pre-defined schedule that you control
- Receive ON DEMAND photos: check in on a location whenever you choose
Cellcam is a highly reliable solution for both urban and remote location applications
Any important asset or location that needs monitoring is a candidate for Cellcam
Powered by Solar or A/C power
Cellcam cameras work on a cellular network and can be powered by solar or A/C power, allowing them to be installed almost anywhere. A Cellcam camera is ideal for when:
- There is no electrical power source at the location.
- A single site is being monitored.
- A self-contained camera system is most efficient.
- No wiring is required.
Control Cellcam with the iOS/Android app or via the TrueCloud Web Portal
Receive photo notifications of triggering events at monitored locations, set up camera motion detection/activation zones, review historical photos and take photos on demand — all from a smart phone app. Do that and more from the TrueCloud web portal, including setting up new users, photos to be taken on a schedule, and push notification preferences.
Applications for Cellcam Are Endless
- Weekend homes
- Construction sites
- Equipment storage facilities
- Oil/gas sites
- Wildlife monitoring