Improve security at your self-storage facility and have detailed records of site access activity.
Depending on their location, self-storage properties can have a wide range of traffic volume from customers. Access control and monitoring of site activity is even more difficult to manage when a self-storage facility lacks on-site infrastructure like power and telephone landlines.
Many owners of such facilities manage them remotely; but this poses numerous challenges, particularly when vendors or service personnel need to access the facility when no one is physically present.
A CellGate access control system is an all-encompassing solution for self-storage facility owners. Owners know exactly who is coming and going and when, and they can control access to the facility remotely.
With a Cellgate solution, you have:
- Unlimited, custom access codes with restrictions
- Time-stamped photos of access activity
- Text and email alert notifications
- Log of all activity, with photos
- Prop-open alerts when a gate is left open
- Ability to open a gate on-demand or on a schedule
- Solar or AC power options
- Easy-to-use TrueCloud web portal for system management
Any CellGate-equipped gate or door can be opened by the property manager remotely, saving both time and money.
These are the Products Chosen Most Frequently for Self-Storage Facilities:
Need help finding the right product solution for your Self-Storage Facility?