Single Family Residences
Residential Gate Security
GET INCREASED SECURITY WITH ADDED CONVENIENCE
Controlling property access is of increasing importance to many owners of residential properties; whether the home is your primary suburban family residence, a weekend home, an inner-city estate or a farm/ranch. Probably the most significant demand for access to any residential building or property is from the service industry: how to provide entry for the pool man to the lawn care crew, or from the air conditioning man to the appliance repair technician. As a result, electronic gates have gained popularity as a tool to control access to property. The traditional solution is to use a keypad with a factory programmed access code, such as “0000.” Unfortunately, this code is rarely changed by the owner and is given to everyone needing access to the property. Not only does this not provide effective security, but there is no visitor accountability.
With a CellGate system installed, all it takes is internet access and the click of a mouse to provide each visitor (service personnel and guests alike) with their own unique access code.
THE RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY OWNER CAN:
- Assign each visitor his or her own access code.
- Customize each code to limit property access by date range, day of week, time of day, and even by the number of uses.
- Maintain detailed activity records, including the ID of the gate, time/date, access code, and the caller ID of any phone used.
- Set alerts for immediate email, text, phone notification each time the property is accessed.
- Receive immediate photo of visitor to your phone or email (with camera or video products).
BELOW ARE PHOTOS TAKEN FROM ACTIVE CELLGATE INSTALLATIONS:
These types of gate access photos can be texted to your smart phone or emailed to you in real time with one of Cellgate’s camera-based products. These images–along with all call logs and manual keypad codes entered–are also stored in our web-based portal for 6 months for you to review as needed.