Stand alone camera solution for when:
- There is no electrical power source at the location.
- A single site is being monitored.
- A self-contained camera system is most efficient.
- No wiring is required.
- An investor in a new retail strip center wants to check construction progress and confirm the head contractor is on site daily.
- A family in Texas with a cabin in a remote part of Alaska wants to periodically check on the cabin and/or receive motion alerts.
- An oil company wants to monitor tank batteries for safety and security.
- A ranch manager needs to monitor water trough levels on a remote part of his property.